After some project posts about commercial jobs, we wanted to share a residential one most people can relate to. In this case, a siding and roofing revamp.
- Remove current metal siding, as well as wrapped window facial boards and trims
- Replace front porch support beams
- Remove side storage shed attached to the house
- Thorough inspection of all areas for structural integrity, especially looking for water damage or rotting
- Install foam insulation in prep for new siding, wrap windows in aluminum
The project began during the week, and ultimately took about 10 days to complete material removal and construction. Jobs like this are rewarding because it’s not just an improvement in appearance, but in safety and longevity for the home. Any time there’s damaged materials and rotting, it’s a tomb bomb until more serious issues.
By replacing these materials, particularly the framing, it’s a much healthier home thereafter. As you’ll see in the after shot below, the new siding and roofing gives the home character and curb appeal.
If you’re considering some upgrades to your home, call us today! We’ll discuss the details of your vision and come up with a plan to make it happen.